3. EasyFun Game reserves the right to modify these policies at any time. We invite you to periodically consult this section for possible updates and changes. Notification of any major changes may be sent to you by email or a system message to your account.
4. If you wish to contact our Privacy Officer, you may contact with Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW
When you sign up for a user account for any of the Services, We collect personal information that can be used to identify you (“Personal Data”, or “data” or “information”).We may also collect Personal Data automatically, or from third-party partners or services. The Personal Data we collect includes:
1. Account Information
a. We collect some information from you when you provide it to us directly, such as via an email or online form, through the support feature embedded in our Services, or through another form of inquiry. This information may include your name, email, and phone number. If you apply for a job on our website, information you submit may also include a cover letter and any details included in your resume or curriculum vitae (CV).
2. Device Information
When you access our website or use our software, the information we collect include IP Addresses, location data, Device ID, Advertiser ID, browser type and settings, device type and settings, and operating system (such as iOS and Android).
3. Activity and Usage Information
While accessing or using the Services, we may automatically collect information about how you interact with the services. Such information may include your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device identifier, advertising identifier, MAC address, operating system, browser type, language preferences, referring and exiting pages, crash data, location data, purchasing activity, and other data regarding your activities on the Services. For more information, see the section on Cookies and Similar Technologies (“Tracking Technologies”).
4. Information we obtain from third parties
5. Information From Social Media Platforms
You may also choose to create an account with us using your Facebook or Google account credentials. When you log in using your Facebook or Google account, you authorize Facebook or Google to provide us with your personal information such as your name, profile picture, email address, language preference, and other information as listed in the authorization.
How and Why We Use Your Information?
1. We use your information to communicate with you, to ensure our services are working as intended, to make improvements to our services, to develop our business, and to protect against fraud and spam.
2. We provide the information we collect to third parties, such as advertisers, in order to provide you with commercial advertisements. The provision of such information generate revenue to pay in part or in whole for the Services. We do not provide personal information to third parties except for billing purposes.
If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here (http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp).
3. We may use different technologies to process your information for these purposes. We may use automated systems to analyze your information to provide you with personalized services and personalized advertisements. And we may analyze your information to help us detect abuse such as spam, malware, and illegal content.
4. To serve personalized advertisements in our Services using third-party advertising networks. Our legal basis is legitimate interests to run our business. However, if you are in the European Economic Area, Norway or Switzerland, some of our third-party advertising networks, will rely on your consent to process Personal Data in order to provide personalized advertising to you, therefore you will be asked whether you consent to the collection of your mobile device advertising identifier and IP address so that they can provide a personalized advertisement experience.
To opt-out or withdraw your consent from receiving personalized advertisements, see the “Opt-out of targeted advertising” section below.
We implement industry standard security measures intended to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Please be aware that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit on or through the Service and you do so at your own risk.
Transfers of Your Information
If you choose to use the Service or provide your information to us, your information may be transferred to, processed and maintained on servers or databases located outside of the country or jurisdiction where you are located, including the United States. Such countries may have laws that are less protective than the country in which you reside. If you do not want your information transferred to or processed or maintained outside of the country or jurisdiction where you are located, you should not use the Site or Service.
Our Services are not intended for use by children under the age of sixteen (16). We will not knowingly collect personal information directly from children under the age of sixteen (16) without parental consent. If you are under the age of sixteen (16), please do not provide us with information of any kind whatsoever. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time with their children online and to be familiar with the websites they visit. If you have reason to believe that we may have accidentally received information from a child under the age of sixteen (16), please contact us immediately according at email@example.com.
Links to other Web sites and Third Party Ads
The Services may include advertisements regarding or otherwise contain hyperlinks to other websites, including those of our business partners, vendors and advertisers. Advertisements for third parties and their products may be included with the Services and those third party advertisements and web sites may include a cookie, web beacons, or other device(s) of the third party. We do not have control over the cookies, web beacons, or other devices used by third parties and do not have access to whatever information they may collect. You acknowledge and agree We are not responsible for the content or for the privacy practices employed by third parties.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) provides California residents with the additional rights listed here. To exercise these rights, see the “Exercising Your California Privacy Rights” subsection below.
Social sharing features
You have the right to know and see what information we have collected about you over the past 12 months, including:
-The categories of information we have collected about you;
-The categories of sources from which the information is collected;
-The business or commercial purpose for collecting your information;
-The categories of third parties with whom we have shared your information; and
-The specific pieces of information we have collected about you.
Right to Delete
You have the right to request that we delete the information we have collected from you (and direct our service providers to do the same). There are a number of exceptions, however, that include, but are not limited to, when the information is necessary for us or a third party to do any of the following:
-Provide you a good or service;
-Perform a contract between us and you;
-Protect your security and prosecute those responsible for breaching it;
-Fix our system in the case of a bug;
-Protect the free speech rights of you or other users;
-Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et seq.);
-Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interests that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws;
-Comply with a legal obligation; or
Make other internal and lawful uses of the information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Under the Privacy Shield Principles, individuals have the right to opt out of (i) disclosures of their personal information to third parties; or (ii) uses of their personal information for a purpose that is materially different from the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by the individual.
Within the scope of our authorization to do so, and in accordance with our commitments under the Privacy Shield
Disclosure of Your Information
1. If you violate laws and regulations (such as sending harassment messages), we will legally disclose your personal information.
2. Your payment information may be shared with third parties as needed for billing purposes and to prevent fraud.
1. Personal data shall be processed and stored as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
2. The company may be allowed to retain personal data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the Company may be obligated to retain personal data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
3. Once the retention period expires, personal data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
For Individuals in European Economic Area, Switzerland and/or the United Kingdom
1. This section only applies to individuals that access or use our Service while located in the European Economic Area, Switzerland and/or United Kingdom (collectively, the “Designated Countries”) at the time of data collection. We may ask you to identify which country you are located in when you use some of the Services, or we may rely on your IP address to identify which country you are located in.
2. We act as a data controller with regard to any personal information collected from individuals accessing or using its Service. A “data controller” is an entity that determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information is processed. Any third parties that act as our service providers or are otherwise acting on our behalf are “data processors” that handle your personal information in accordance with our instructions.
3. Legal Bases for Processing Your Personal Information. We describe our legal bases for processing throughout this Policy. Below is a list of the purposes described in our policy with the corresponding legal bases for processing:
In any case, we will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
4. Your Individual Rights. We provide you with the rights described below when you use our Service. If you would like to exercise your rights under applicable law, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, we may seek to verify your identity when we receive an individual rights request from you in order to ensure the security of your personal information.
Cookies and similar data collection technologies
To serve personalized advertisements in our Services using third-party advertising networks. Our legal basis is legitimate interests to run our business. However, if you are in the European Economic Area, Norway or Switzerland, some of our third-party advertising networks, will rely on your consent to process Personal Data in order to provide personalized advertising to you, therefore you will be asked whether you consent to the collection of your mobile device advertising identifier and IP address so that they can provide a personalized advertisement experience. To opt-out or withdraw your consent from receiving personalized advertisements, see the “Opt-out of targeted advertising” section below.
Opt-out of targeted advertising
To show you personalized advertisements in our apps we use third-party advertising networks and their partners,
including those that need your consent and listed in Privacy Partners,
to deliver advertisements that are tailored to you based on a determination of your characteristics or interests. To
do so they use personal and non-personal information such as advertising identifiers, such as the Android
advertising ID and/or Apple's ID for advertising (IDFA), and/or other tracking technologies to enable and optimize
this advertising procedure.
You can opt-out from personalized advertisement experience, at any time by checking the Privacy Setting tab in any of our apps or under the privacy settings of your iOS or Android device.
- For iOS Devices:
When you choose to opt-out, advertising networks will consider this choice as a withdrawal of consent to personalized advertisement experience and they will show contextual advertisements and not personalized advertisements based on your interests. Note: Irrespective of your choice and/or your device settings, you will continue to see non-customized advertising (e.g. “contextual” advertising) and you may continue to receive personalized ads from our third-party ad networks that obtain your consent on other apps and/or websites. For more information go to ‘APPENDIX A - Advertising networks and their partners’ below.
PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE WILL SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may share the above categories of Personal Data for certain business purposes, including:
We may share or otherwise “sell” information with advertising partners who distribute advertising in our Services. For further information on the advertising networks which may receive this information, go to Privacy Partners.